Sunday 12 January 2014

New Year


Well it may be half way through January already but it still feels like the New Year has just begun.  We have had a great Summer so far, lots of fun and adventures and relaxing and a ton of packing boxes as we gear up to move next weekend, and this next week looks like it is going to be a scorcher which will be interesting.
As far as the Art Classes go this year I am going to have to change the day around to fit in with my children's kinder. This year classes will be held on Fridays from 10am - 12pm beginning on Friday the 24th of January.
 I am aiming to expand them out on Thursday morning as well eventually, but just need to get my son settled into Kinder first, and unpack my studio and our lives at the new place. I will be back online so send me an email if you have any questions. Happy New Year and can't wait to get it all going.

No comments: